- Windows 10 will be released on 29th July 2015.
- Users of Windows 7 SP1 and Windows 8.1 update can reserve their copy now.
- Reserved copies will be downloaded ready for installation on 29/7/15.
- You will need approx. 3GB free space for the upgrade download.
- Although the upgrade is free, you can purchase Windows 10 for other computers that do not run applicable version of windows that qualify for the free upgrade.
- Media Center will not be part of Windows 10.
- The ‘Get Windows 10’ app should show in your notification area and has an option to check compatibility of your PC prior to upgrading.
- Windows RT computers will not get an upgrade to Windows 10.
- Updates to home PCs will now be automatic and cannot be opted out of.
You can stream games from your Xbox One console to your Windows 10 device from anywhere in your home.
You have 1 year in which to upgrade to Windows 10 for free. It will be chargeable after that point.