£195 + VAT
A one day course designed to give delegates an overview of how to build drawings in Visio.
The course offers a good grounding in the basics of Visio including drawing elements, shapes, data graphics and flowcharts which will allow you to get started using Visio within your organisation.
Learners will require a general knowledge of Windows, File Management and a basic use of a PC.
- Using Visio, Screen layout, Help
- Drawing elements (Shapes, Connectors and Stencils)
- Creating new Drawings from a Template
- Setting up the Drawing Page (Grids, Snapping & Guides)
- Adding Shapes
- 1D Lines, 2D and 3D Shapes
- Using Connectors
- Setting Shape standard and Custom Properties
- Importing Graphics
- Manipulating Shapes
- Linking Shapes to Databases
- Shape Operations
- Shape Data Graphics
- Customising Data Graphics
- Creating Flowcharts
- Flowchart Stencils
- Text and formatting Flowchart Shapes
- Cross functional Flowcharts