Always wondered how to implement BranchCache, or what's involved in a VDI infrastructure?
This three day, instructor led course provides IT Professionals who are familiar with Windows 2008/12 Server based environments with the knowledge and skills that they need to plan and maintain a Windows 2012 based environments.
Before attending this course, delegates should have a good understanding of Windows 2008/R2 Server technology/terminology. This course is aimed at students who have practical, hands-on experience using Windows 2008 and who need to quickly learn how to update those skills in a Windows Server 2012 environment.
- Direct Access
- Branch Office Servers
- DNS/DHCP roles, best practices for siting roles
- Hub spoke VPN's with DFS-R, i.e. 2 Branch Offices to HQ
- Expired Certificate Errors on SBS 2008/2011
- Promoting / Demoting DC's - gotchas and proper procedures for a good AD environment
- Server 2012 Hyper V High availability and resilience
- What is Azure?
- VDI and remote desktop services
- How does the Hybrid cloud impact businesses going forward
Length: 3 days
Cost: £954 per person (£795 + VAT)
Trainer: Chris Rhodes
Register your interest