MTA Cloud Fundamentals
We are pleased to offer this new three-day MTA Training course that provides you with the necessary fundamentals of working with the cloud. Cloud technology skills are the most sought after emerging skills that many employers are currently seeking.
The course covers enabling, using and configuring cloud services, supporting cloud users, and administering Office 365, Microsoft Intune and understanding Microsoft Azure. There is also an optional Microsoft Technology Associate Exam 98-369 which this course is the recommended preparation material.
IT professionals, technical associates and apprentices who need to secure a solid foundation of cloud computing.
This course is designed to help you prepare for Microsoft Technology Associate (MTA) Exam: 98-369 - Cloud Fundamentals.
Topics covered by the course include administering and configuring cloud services and supporting cloud users.
- Understand the cloud
- - Cloud principles and delivery mechanisms
- - Cloud security requirements and policies
- - How a cloud service stays up to date and available
- - Different types of cloud services
- Enable Microsoft Cloud Services
- - Identify the requirements and dependencies for using Office 365 and Microsoft Intune
- - Select a cloud service plan
- - Sign up for cloud services
- - Set up the initial configuration of cloud services
- Administer Office 365 and Microsoft Intune
- - Create users and groups, and assign services and licences
- - Assign permissions in Office 365 and Microsoft Intune
- - Monitor service health in Office 365 and Microsoft Intune
- Use and configure Microsoft cloud services
- - Configure Exchange Online
- - Configure SharePoint Online, including OneDrive
- - Configure Skype for Business Online
- - Configure Microsoft Intune
- Support cloud users
- - Resolve sign-in and Office application installation issues
- - Resolve email and calendar issues
- - Resolve SharePoint and OneDrive issues
- - Resolve Skype for Business issues